Meet Mindy and Jenna. Mindy and Jenna are best friends living in New York City. They are both busy professionals with little time to spare. Both women weigh about 130 pounds and want to lose 10 pounds. Mindy also wants to improve her energy and Jenna wants to improve her skin and digestion. Jenna wakes up early and goes to sleep early while Mindy stays up later but wakes up around the same time. Their work schedules are a bit different as well where Mindy doesn’t get a lunch break until 2pm while Jenna likes to eat lunch at noon.
Here is an example of how two seemingly similar people can optimize their body, with two very different approaches.
Below is a sample day from each of their plans. Our time recommendations are based on their individual schedule and food combinations based on over 20 different factors that we evaluate and analyze from our questionnaire.
- Breakfast: 8am - Smoothie with Essential Base protein powder, 1 cup berries and coconut milk
- Snack: 10am - 4 egg-whites with mixed vegetables and 1 pear
- Snack: noon - applegate turkey slices with an apple
- Lunch: 2pm - 5 oz chicken of breast with ½ cup brown rice and steamed broccoli
- Snack: 5pm - 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- Dinner: 7:30pm - Lettuce wraps with grilled chicken, tomatoes, cilantro and guacamole
- Snack: 9:30pm - “egg-white salad” (Our recipe with homemade mayo, celery and spices)
- Breakfast: 7:30am - Multi-tasker shake with an apple
- Snack: 9:30am - oatmeal with 1 ½ c strawberries
- Lunch: noon - ½ cup quinoa with grilled chicken and unsweetened applesauce
- Snack: 3pm - Multi-tasker shake with a peach
- Snack: 5:30pm - turkey slices
- Dinner: 8pm - 4 oz broiled sea-bass with a small sweet potato and lemon-grilled asparagus
As you can see, while both women weigh the same, their plans are quite different. After getting to know Mindy and Jenna through our questionnaire, we quantified and specified a custom food plan. Each plan comes with information on timing, specific combinations, serving sizes and preparation which dramatically changes the results.
Furthermore, their biochemical pathways and cravings are also quite different and thus, so are their plans. Both women were able to lose the weight and achieve their goals because they did it in the way their body works best. Had they tried each other's plan, they would not see the same results.